Great happy New Year messages will help you to build a closer relationship between you and your friends, your business partners, and your family. You can share below four-characters-long Chinese idioms with joy and love, no matter you choose to say one or two at a time, all variations have a positive meaning behind them.
Beginnings of Greetings and Saying
Wish you .....
(This is for older or respected person, also it shows more polite to your friends)
Wish you ......
Greetings with 4 characters
1. 新年快乐 Xīn nián kuài lè (Happy New Year)
2. 生意兴隆 Shēngyì xīnglóng (Prosperous business, this is for any friend who has the business)
3. 恭喜发财 Gōng xǐ fā cái (Happiness and prosperity)
4. 新春快乐 Xīnchūn kuàilè (Happy 'New Spring')
5. 万事如意 Wàn shì rú yì (May everything goes as you wish)
6. 大吉大利 Dàjí dàlì (Lots of luck and profits)
7. 心想事成 Xīn xiǎng shì chéng (May all your wishes come true)
8. 身体健康 Shēntǐ jiànkāng (Enjoy good health)